The BRAD BLOG : ES&S Touch-Screen Votes Now Flipping in TX Too! Obama/DNC Attorneys Still AWOL!
This is just getting worse and worse. Now it's happening in Texas. (And in MO, if you read to the end of the article). And the vaunted "thousands of attorneys" from the Obama campaign and the DNC are still nowhere to be found.
With every incident so far reported of touch-screen vote-flipping during early voting in this year's general election --- from county to county in WV and in Nashville, TN) --- it's been the ES&S iVotronic touch-screen machine that has failed, flipping votes from one candidate to another not chosen by the voter. In most every instances [see update below], it's been an attempted Democratic vote, flipped to a Republican, or another party.
. . . . . .
- Call poll supervisors to observe the problem
- Fill out a problem report
- Refuse to vote on that machine
- Request that the machine be taken out of service
- Get a serial number of the machine if possible (may be unlikely in many cases)
- Tell other voters not to vote on that machine
- Call county/town election office
- Call local reporters
- Call voter problem hotlines (eg. 866-MYVOTE1 and 866-OUR-VOTE)
- Contact bloggers and Election Integrity websites.
- Raise holy hell.