Thursday, December 08, 2005

Could this person be worse than Tom Benson?

Here's an email message that one of my oldest New Orleans friends got from the principal at a school where he teaches.
I regret to inform you that at this time your services at xxxxxxxxx in January will not be needed. I will let you know if the situation changes in January or if your services will be needed in August. Thanks for the support you have given to the students and the school.
That's the whole thing. This to a teacher of fifteen years experience at the school. And it was addressed to five teachers, so that each one could know exactly who had been fired simply by looking at the header of the email. I think this principal has Saints owner Tom Benson beat for stupidity and insensitivity.

I love New Orleans, but honestly some people there just suck.

No comments: